Use this form to sign up for CBA online workshops.
First enter your name, your email address, and any comments you'd like to include.
Then select the workshop(s) you would like to attend by clicking the [ – ] buttons.
Each workshop is 60 minutes long, so you can attend up to 4 (one in each period).
There is a 15% discount if you sign up for four workshops.
(See the NOTES section below.)
CBA Online Workshops Saturday, June 12th, 2021
Workshop Period 1 — 12:00 - 1:15 PDT
Putting the "Blues" Into Bluegrass Guitar
Banjo Licks – The Building Blocks of Solos
Workshop Period 2 — 1:30 - 2:45 PDT
The Nitty Gritty of Southern Traditional Singing
Double Stops for Bluegrass Mandolin
Workshop Period 3 — 3:00 - 4:15 PDT
Guitar - Walks, Runs, and Refining your Strums
Bluegrass Fiddle - Licks and Tricks!
Workshop Period 4 — 4:30 - 5:45 PDT
Backing Up a Singer on Mandolin
Three Techniques for Wide-Ranging Banjo Improvisation
Registration fee for your workshop(s): $0
• All times are Pacific Daylight Time (PDT).
• Mark the workshops you want to take by clicking the [ – ] buttons to make them [ x ].
• There are two workshops offered in each of the four time periods. Although you can only sign up for one workshop in each period, you can move freely between workshops in the same period.
• The fee for each workshop is $25, but if you select four (one in each of the four periods) then you get a $15 discount; i.e. the fee for a full program of four workshops is only $85. The fee for the workshop or workshops you've selected will be shown in the line above these notes.
• All workshops will be taught using the Zoom system.
The (free) Zoom application will download automatically when you start or join your first Zoom meeting, and is also available for manual download
To pay with PayPal or a credit card:first select workshops you want to attend.
To pay by check or money order:first select workshops and then
print this page and mail it with a check or money order
for $0 made out to "CBA Online Workshops." Send it to the CBA address below.
Then click to alert us that your registration will be arriving by postal mail.