CBA Summer Music Camp!
Although the 2020 and 2021 in-person CBA Summer Music Camps have been cancelled due to the coronavirus, we will offer an online Music Camp workshop event with special CBA teachers from far and near!
CBA Summer Music Camp 2019 students, instructors, and volunteers (click for larger version)
The rest of this page refers to our "normal" Summer Music Camp, which we hope to resume offering in 2022.
Be sure to check the FAQ page for answers to frequently-asked questions like:
• Is this camp for children or adults?
• How do I get to camp?
• Can I bring my family and pets?
• Is vegetarian food available?
• How can I get one of those CBA Music Camp T-shirts?
• Are there hook-ups for RV's?
• How early can I sign up?
• Is it better to sign up online or by mail?
• I want to sign up for camp now and pay later. Will you take a deposit?
• I want to attend, but can’t afford it. How do I get a scholarship?
• How do I register?
• How can I become a Volunteer?
• What are #CBAcamp and #CBAMusicCamp?
You can find answers to these and other questions on the FAQ page.
To get in touch with the camp directors, Peter Langston and Tina Webster, you can send email to email@example.com with questions, suggestions, or kudos. If you want to contact us in other ways, see the Contact page.
Jack Tuttle, John Reischman, Allegra Thompson, Kathy Kallick, Molly Tuttle, Mike Witcher
© 2017-2021 California Bluegrass Association Summer Music Camp
• All rights reserved.