Welcome to the CBA Music Camp Web Site!
The 2016 CBA Summer Music Camp will take place
12th to 15th
at the Nevada County Fairgrounds in Grass Valley, California
It will beour SIXTEENTH ANNUAL camp!
It just gets better every year!
If you love to play bluegrass, gospel, or old-time music, this is the camp for you…
The instructors will be listed along with their classes on the INSTRUCTORS page
The electives and hosted jams will be listed on the SCHEDULE page
• REGISTRATION WILL OPEN FEBRUARY 7th AT NOON •
THE TWO WAYS TO REGISTER:
• Register by mail or email and pay by check.
You can pay by check even without a checking account (have your bank send a check). You will need Adobe Acrobat to view this registration form. If you don't have Adobe Acrobat Reader to view .pdf files, click on this button to download a free copy.
• Register online and pay by credit card. (Involves a small processing fee.) You can register online using a credit card at this web page.
To get in touch with the camp directors, Janet Peterson and Peter Langston, you can send email to email@example.com with questions, suggestions, or kudos. If you need to talk to a live person, you can call Janet at home: 360-647-0741.
You can reach the camp directors, Peter and Janet, anytime by email at firstname.lastname@example.org with questions, suggestions, or kudos. If you need to talk to a live person, you can call Janet at home: 360-647-0741.
And be sure to check the FAQ page for answers to frequently asked questions like:
• Is this camp for children or adults?
• How do I get to camp?
• Can I bring my family and pets?
• Can I attend instrumental classes for more than one instrument?
• Is vegetarian food available?
• How can I get one of those CBA Music Camp T-shirts?
• Are there hook-ups for RV's?
• How early can I sign up?
• Is it better to sign up online or by mail?
• I want to sign up for camp now and pay later. Will you take a deposit?
• I want to attend, but can’t afford it. How do I get a scholarship?
• How do I register?
• What do I need to bring to camp?
Answers on the FAQ page.