Welcome to the CBA Music Camp Web Site!
The 2017 CBA Music Camp runs from June 11th to 14th
Nevada County Fairgrounds in Grass Valley, California
It will be our SEVENTEENTH ANNUAL camp!
It just gets better every year!
If you love to play bluegrass, gospel, or old-time music, this is the camp for you…
• Kathy Kallick Band plays Wednesday on Vern's Stage! •
The 2017 classes and instructors are listed on the INSTRUCTORS page
• REGISTRATION IS OPEN •
• CLASSES FILL QUICKLY — DON'T DELAY! •
THE TWO WAYS TO REGISTER:
• Register by mail or email and pay by check.
You can pay by check even without a checking account (have your bank send a check). You will need Adobe Acrobat to view this registration form. If you don't have Adobe Acrobat Reader to view .pdf files, click on this button to download a free copy.
• Register online and pay by credit card.
You can register online using a credit card through this web page after February 7th.
Each year we have space for a few volunteers to assist in the morning classes, help with registration, run jams, move chairs, etc. Volunteering gets you into the camp for free and gets you a small discount on a 4-day Father's Day Festival pass! If you'd like to volunteer, send email to the camp directors. The best time to do that is in December, but it's worth a try any time. If you do volunteer and you have a SPAM filter, make sure it allows email from <firstname.lastname@example.org> and <email@example.com> to get through.
To get in touch with the camp directors, Janet Peterson and Peter Langston, you can send email to firstname.lastname@example.org with questions, suggestions, or kudos. If you need to talk to a live person, you can call Janet at home: 360-647-0741.
You can reach the camp directors, Peter and Janet, anytime by email at email@example.com with questions, suggestions, or kudos. If you need to talk to a live person, you can call Janet at home: 360-647-0741.
And be sure to check the FAQ page for answers to frequently asked questions like:
• Is this camp for children or adults?
• How do I get to camp?
• Can I bring my family and pets?
• Can I attend instrumental classes for more than one instrument?
• Is vegetarian food available?
• How can I get one of those CBA Music Camp T-shirts?
• Are there hook-ups for RV's?
• How early can I sign up?
• Is it better to sign up online or by mail?
• I want to sign up for camp now and pay later. Will you take a deposit?
• I want to attend, but can’t afford it. How do I get a scholarship?
• How do I register?
• How can I become a Volunteer?
• What do I need to bring to camp?
Answers on the FAQ page.