The 2019 CBA Music Camp will run from June 9th to June 12th
Nevada County Fairgrounds in Grass Valley, California
It will be our NINETEENTH ANNUAL camp!
It just gets better every year!
If you play bluegrass or old-time music, this is the camp for you…
The 2019 classes and instructors are listed on the INSTRUCTORS page
• REGISTRATION IS OPEN! •
• CLASSES FILL QUICKLY — DON'T DELAY! •
THREE WAYS TO REGISTER:
• ONLINE – Register online and pay by credit card.
You can register online on the registration page and pay (after noon on February 7th) using a credit card or PayPal.
• POSTAL MAIL – Register by regular mail and pay by check.
You can fill in the information on the registration page, print it, and mail it in anytime.
If it arrives before February 7th it will be held until then.
CBA Summer Music Camp
P.O. Box 30183
Seattle, WA 98113
• EMAIL – Register by electronic mail and have your bank send a check.
You can fill in the registration page and email it in anytime.
If the bank check arrives before February 7th it will be held until then.
NOTE: All prices are listed on the registration page.
TO PAY A REGISTRATION BALANCE
or DONATE TO THE SCHOLARSHIP FUND:
Fill in the balance form.
Be sure to check the FAQ page for answers to frequently-asked questions like:
• Is this camp for children or adults?
• How do I get to camp?
• Can I bring my family and pets?
• Is vegetarian food available?
• How can I get one of those CBA Music Camp T-shirts?
• Are there hook-ups for RV's?
• How early can I sign up?
• Is it better to sign up online or by mail?
• I want to sign up for camp now and pay later. Will you take a deposit?
• I want to attend, but can’t afford it. How do I get a scholarship?
• How do I register?
• How can I become a Volunteer?
• What are #CBAcamp and #CBAMusicCamp?
You can find answers to these and other questions on the FAQ page.
To get in touch with the camp directors, Peter Langston and Tina Webster, you can send email to firstname.lastname@example.org with questions, suggestions, or kudos. If you want to contact us in other ways, see the Contact page.