The 2019 CBA Music Camp will run from June 9th to June 12th
Nevada County Fairgrounds in Grass Valley, California
It will be our NINETEENTH ANNUAL camp!
It just gets better every year!
If you play bluegrass or old-time music, this is the camp for you…
• REGISTRATION FOR 2019 WILL OPEN FEBRUARY 7TH AT NOON •
The registration form is online, however.
You can print it out, fill it in, and send it with payment, if you wish.
It will be processed on FEBRUARY 7TH
TO PAY A REGISTRATION BALANCE
or DONATE TO THE SCHOLARSHIP FUND:
Fill in the balance form.
Volunteers: Each year we have space for a few volunteers to assist in the morning classes, move chairs, help with registration, etc. If you'd like to know more about volunteering you can find details on the Volunteering Information Page.
Be sure to check the FAQ page for answers to frequently-asked questions like:
• Is this camp for children or adults?
• How do I get to camp?
• Can I bring my family and pets?
• Can I attend instrumental classes for more than one instrument?
• Is vegetarian food available?
• How can I get one of those CBA Music Camp T-shirts?
• Are there hook-ups for RV's?
• How early can I sign up?
• Is it better to sign up online or by mail?
• I want to sign up for camp now and pay later. Will you take a deposit?
• I want to attend, but can’t afford it. How do I get a scholarship?
• How do I register?
• How can I become a Volunteer?
• What do I need to bring to camp?
You can find answers to these and other questions on the FAQ page.
To get in touch with the camp directors, Peter Langston and Tina Webster, you can send email to firstname.lastname@example.org with questions, suggestions, or kudos. If you want to contact us in other ways, see the Contact page.