The 2018 CBA Music Camp ran from June 10th to June 13th
Nevada County Fairgrounds in Grass Valley, California
It was our EIGHTEENTH ANNUAL camp!
It just gets better every year!
If you play bluegrass, gospel, or old-time music, this is the camp for you…
• REGISTRATION FOR 2019 WILL OPEN FEBRUARY 7TH AT NOON •
TO PAY A REGISTRATION BALANCE
or DONATE TO THE SCHOLARSHIP FUND:
Fill in the balance form.
Volunteers: Each year we have space for a few volunteers to assist in the morning classes, help with registration, run jams, move chairs, etc. Volunteering gets you into the camp for free (with meals) and gets you a 4-day Father's Day Festival pass! If you'd like to volunteer, send email to the camp directors. The best time to do that is in November or December, but it's worth a try any time. If you do volunteer and you have a SPAM email filter, make sure it allows email messages from
to get through.
Be sure to check the FAQ page for answers to frequently-asked questions like:
• Is this camp for children or adults?
• How do I get to camp?
• Can I bring my family and pets?
• Can I attend instrumental classes for more than one instrument?
• Is vegetarian food available?
• How can I get one of those CBA Music Camp T-shirts?
• Are there hook-ups for RV's?
• How early can I sign up?
• Is it better to sign up online or by mail?
• I want to sign up for camp now and pay later. Will you take a deposit?
• I want to attend, but can’t afford it. How do I get a scholarship?
• How do I register?
• How can I become a Volunteer?
• What do I need to bring to camp?
You can find answers to these and other questions on the FAQ page.
To get in touch with the camp directors, Peter Langston and Tina Webster, you can send email to email@example.com with questions, suggestions, or kudos. If you want to contact us in other ways, see the Contact page.