Welcome to the CBA Summer Music Camp Website!
CBA Summer Music Camp 2018 students, instructors, and volunteers (click for larger version)
The 2020 CBA Music Camp will run from June 14th to June 17th
Nevada County Fairgrounds in Grass Valley, California
It will be our TWENTIETH ANNUAL camp!
It just gets better every year!
If you play bluegrass or old-time music, this is the camp for you…
We will post information about the classes around the beginning of the year!
• REGISTRATION FOR 2020 WILL OPEN FEBRUARY 7TH AT NOON •
The registration form is being updated.
TO PAY A REGISTRATION BALANCE
or DONATE TO THE SCHOLARSHIP FUND:
Fill in the balance form.
Volunteers: Each year we have space for a few volunteers to assist in the morning classes, move chairs, help with registration, etc.
If you'd like to know more about volunteering you can find details on the Volunteering Information Page.
Be sure to check the FAQ page for answers to frequently-asked questions like:
• Is this camp for children or adults?
• How do I get to camp?
• Can I bring my family and pets?
• Is vegetarian food available?
• How can I get one of those CBA Music Camp T-shirts?
• Are there hook-ups for RV's?
• How early can I sign up?
• Is it better to sign up online or by mail?
• I want to sign up for camp now and pay later. Will you take a deposit?
• I want to attend, but can’t afford it. How do I get a scholarship?
• How do I register?
• How can I become a Volunteer?
• What are #CBAcamp and #CBAMusicCamp?
You can find answers to these and other questions on the FAQ page.
To get in touch with the camp directors, Peter Langston and Tina Webster, you can send email to firstname.lastname@example.org with questions, suggestions, or kudos. If you want to contact us in other ways, see the Contact page.
Jack Tuttle, John Reischman, Allegra Thompson, Kathy Kallick, Molly Tuttle, Mike Witcher
© 2017-2019 California Bluegrass Association Summer Music Camp
• All rights reserved.